Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

how can i live without u..


Winter Moonlight
the snow, so peaceful and serene,
caressed by the soft moonlight,
gave magical feelings to the night
the soft blue glow,
the lover's words that then did flow,
their lips closer and closer
until, locked in the throes,
of a passionate embrace,
he decided to to express his feelings,
to keep her safe.
he whispered softly,
his words like music to her ears,
"I LOVE U",
and her response the same,
heard like the gentle breeze,
"And I, LOVE, U, FOREVER"
that was the night they promised
to be together through everything,
each to care for the other when old and gray.
A lover's pact
the most likely to last.
-Krista J. Mikula-

my life, my soul, my best frenz ever n everything....
AZREEN NAIM BIN JAMALUDIN








luv u sayang till the end of my life.....thanks 4 everything that u did 4 me...mmuuaahhh10!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

coretan oleh cik sara